Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A typical Saturday Morning

Having four kids means I'm never bored.  Never.  I can't remember the last time I felt bored, or had privacy while going to the bathroom, but that's off topic.  So today I'm going to share a couple of pictures that show you what I mean.  I've got great kids who like to entertain me.  For some reason, they love to stay in their jammies.  Saturdays are perfect because they can stay in them longer.  Sometime the kids have layers and layers of jammies on.  I can't forget the socks which, by the way are probably the best thing about playing ball in the summertime. 
3 jammie shirts + 1 nightgown tucked in + 2 jammie pants + 2 pair of wild knee highs = 2 ridiculous little girls!

They thought they were hilarious!  Our dog, Sadie, was less impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment