Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This is for you, honey.

Lots of things happen that make me think, I should blog about that.  Kids say crazy things.  We end up in ridiculous situations.  You know, life with 4 kids happens.  Chris rarely says anything about the blog.  But the other day he came in so excited announcing that I had to see something and then blog about it.  He was insistent. 

I came into the kitchen to see what was so exciting.  This is what I saw.



Yep, melted crayons.  You see, sometimes I get so involved in a project that by the time I'm done I don't want to think about it again for a very long time.  That's what happened with VBS this summer.  When it was over, I hauled a bunch of stuff into my garage to sort through, and it just sat there.  For a month.  Did I mention we've had 40 days of 100+ temperatures?  Not the best place for crayons. 

But while I was just a little annoyed at myself, Chris was fascinated.  He couldn't stop talking about the crayons.  "Look how the top crayons just melted down over the bottom ones."  "Look, you can see straight through the paper wrapper." "Can you believe the whole thing just slid out of the box?"  It went on and on. I had to promise him I'd blog about it.  So, here it is.  Pretty cool huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment