Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Chocolate Party.

"I want a chocolate party this year for my birthday."  Um, yes.  I can do that!  I am so glad to be able to teach my kids the important things in life.  God, family, friends, and chocolate! 

Anna turned 8 yesterday.  And to make her family party complete, we borrowed a chocolate fountain from our church. Yummy!  Here are a few pictures.

 
Mini cupcakes, strawberries, cookies, wafers, marshmallows, etc.  Delicious! 
 
 
 
Looks like trouble.  Luckily Sam didn't knock the fountain over! 
 
 
Nice photo bomb Isabella!  It was so nice to see Anna smiling happily. She's still pretty shy and doesn't like a lot of attention on her.  So sitting around opening presents in front of people isn't easy.  Even though she loves the gifts, she usually has a hard time showing joy and thankfulness in front of a crowd.  But last night she did it and I was really proud of her!  Maybe it was the anticipation of the chocolate!  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment