Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In Trouble Now!


I knew the day was coming. I just wasn't ready for it. Last night, Sam became the boy I expected him to eventually become. He quietly pushed a stool from the bathroom into the dining room, climbed on it, climbed on to the chair, and right on top of the dining room table. Agggghhhhh! It's too early for him to be a climber! Like I said, I knew this day was coming. He already climbs onto the coffee table, the fireplace, and last week stood on a rolled up sleeping bag in order to reach my laptop. (The boy has some balance!) But, you can't get too hurt falling from those places. He's onto bigger goals I guess. Now we've got to screw the book shelves into the wall because I'm sure they're next on his list to be conquered.

No comments:

Post a Comment