Sunday, December 13, 2009

Everyday Ordinary


I've been feeling guilty about not blogging more regularly - but everyday life has been just that, everyday - a bit ordinary really! Not that I'm complaining. I don't need catastrophes, injuries, or otherwise dramatic events happening on a daily basis. It's nice to have the kids all healthy for a few weeks in a row now and to be strumming along in our everyday routine. The Christmas shopping is done with the exception of the teacher gifts which will be made soon. Now its just up to some elves to get busy and get things wrapped. There are officially only 12 days until Christmas. Don't worry, I'm not going to break out into a song. The all-important Christmas letter is ready to print after I buy some more ink. And then I think we'll be ready to start the holiday Christmas baking -- YEAH!! Chris and I are on a mission to simplify the holidays this year, be less busy, do less, and stay home and enjoy our family more. Here's hoping we don' upset too many people in the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment