Friday, December 9, 2011

Exhibit A: Why we need to finish the basement bathroom.

A picture's worth a thousand words, right?  Chris finished 95% of our basement.  Twice.  (Before and after a lovely flood).  But there's one room we've never tackled and that's our basement bathroom.  We've got a tub, electricity and lights.  We just need the rest.  And here's why we need it.  Look what 2 little girls can do to my bathroom in the process of showering....Did I mention this is my bathroom?  Not cool, right? 

I'm not going to lie.  I have no idea why blogger keeps flipping this photo.  But I'm pretty sure you get the picture!  What a mess!  Now, in exactly 6 months when the hubby is done with school and keeps telling me he'll have time to once again work on our house....I'll have to remind him of this!  Maybe the bathroom will magically move to the top of the list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment