Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Sophia is in to all things bugs. For some odd reason she asked if she could be a cricket or a grasshopper for Halloween. Really? I just didn't think I could pull that off. So I suggested a butterfly. Luckily she was okay with that. The girls LOVE to coordinate or match each other.  Last year they were all superheros. So, this year, Anna was a ladybug and Isabella was a bumblebee. Sam still had a cowboy costume that fit him from Dodge City Days this summer. So he was pretty excited to tell everyone he met that he was a cowboy. He even said it with a draw that only a two-year-old could produce. Very cute.


I told the girls to turn around so I could see the back of their costumes.  Sam turned too. 
  

Izzy the Busy Bumblebee
 Cowboy Sam
 Sophia the butterfly
Anna the ladybug

We went around our neighborhood and also drove to the kids' grandparent's and great-grandparent's houses.  We even ran into my sister and her kids, twice.  Strange timing. 

Emma is a rock star and Kaitlynn is a pizza zombie.

Unfortunately for us, four kids can amass an alarming amount of candy.  So, in a few days Chris' co-workers will be receiving the bulk of it.  Mainly because I can't seem to exhibit any sense of self-control over my own desires for the chocolate.  Specifically Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.  They are soooooo good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment